Need a conference speaker? Want to hold a social media workshop or training session for your staff or tourism partners? We can help!
Sheila and Leslie do extensive public speaking and training. You can arrange for one or both of us to present at your event, conduct workshops and seminars, run a webinar, or even do one-on-one training.
Social media marketing for tourism topics:
- Why, How, and WIIFM (What’s In It For Me) – Getting Started with Social Media — For your tourism partners who are just getting started with social media marketing (and might be a little skeptical about it.) Includes some general strategy discussion, and how they fit in with CVB, DMO, or Tourist Board destination marketing.
- How to Use Social Media to Attract Conferences and Meetings to Your Town — It’s a B2B networking play, pure and simple, but you have to know where to find and connect with those meeting planners on social networks. We’ll show you how.
- Promoting Your Special Events and Festivals on the Social Web — We’ll explore some innovative ways to promote special events online using tools like Instagram, Facebook, and video.
- Social Media Planning: Build a Content Calendar for Next Week — Who hasn’t woken up and said something like, “It’s Wednesday, and I have NO idea what I’m going to post on Facebook today?” We’ll help you fix that, at least for next week. You’ll leave with a plan in hand!
- Basics of a Better, More Engaging Facebook Page — It’s the one social network where just about everyone’s visitors, guests, and customers spend their time. We show you how to make your Page work harder for you.
- How Am I Supposed to Do My Job and Social Media, Too? — How to put together a plan to integrate social communications into your workflow, even if you’re a one- or two-person organization.
Earning online media and working with travel bloggers:
- Hosting Wired Press Trips and Fam Tours — Bloggers and online publishers can connect you with new audiences. A fam tour is still a great way to share your destination with them, but today’s writers have different needs and perspectives. Learning their digital ways can result in tons of instant coverage for your destination.
- Building a Local Network of Social Media Champions — Oh, if only there were some people in town who could help us spread the word…. Well, they are out there, living right under your nose. Find them, approach them in the right way and give them the tools they need. We’ll show you how.
Let’s get started. Give us some details, and we’ll be glad to work with you.