Need a conference speaker? Want to hold a social media workshop or training session for your staff or tourism partners? We can help!
Leslie and Sheila both do extensive public speaking and training. You can arrange for one or both of us to speak at your event, help with custom workshops and seminars, run a webinar, or even do one-on-one training.
Some popular topics:
- It’s Thursday, So Today’s Facebook Page Post is About…What? Build a Social Media Content Calendar for Next Week
- Line ‘Em Up At the Gate: Social Media Marketing for Festivals and Events
- Basics Of a Better, More Engaging Facebook Page
- Anatomy Of a Successful CVB or DMO Blogging Program
- How Am I Supposed to Do My Job and Social Media, Too?
- Why, How, and WIIFM (What’s In It For Me) – Getting Started with Social Media
- Not Looking For a One-Night Stand: Building Better Blogger/Influencer and DMO Relationships
- Budget? What Budget? Shoestring Social Media Marketing for Main Street Organizations
- What Do They Find When They Google You? Online Reputation Management
- Not Dead Yet: Twitter for Tourism
- Integrating Social Media Into Your Overall Strategy and Marketing Goals
- Help Me Get More Out of LinkedIn
- Build a Stronger Team: How You, the DMO, Can Be a Better Partner to Your Tourism Partners
- How’s Your 24 Hours Looking? Creating More Online Content in Less Time