Need a conference speaker? Want to hold a social media workshop or training session for your staff or tourism partners? We can help!
Leslie and Sheila both do extensive public speaking and training. You can arrange for one or both of us to speak at your event, help with custom workshops and seminars, run a webinar, or even do one-on-one training.
Note: we are both fully vaccinated and available for in-person events.
Some popular topics:
- It’s Thursday, So Today’s Facebook Page Post is About…What? Build a Social Media Content Calendar for Next Week
- Get More Out of Your 24 Hours: Creating More Content in Less Time
- Social Media Content Ideas to Attract Heritage and Cultural Tourism Visitors
- Anatomy of a Successful CVB or DMO Blogging Program
- No Budget? No Problem! Digital Marketing Moves to Make Now That Get the Most Bang for Your Nonexistent Bucks
- Social Media for Economic Development
- Basics Of a Better, More Engaging Facebook Page
- How Am I Supposed to Do My Job and Social Media, Too?
- Why, How, and WIIFM (What’s In It For Me) – Getting Started with Social Media
- Help Me Get More Out of LinkedIn
- Social Media for Tourism Partner Small Businesses
- Cross-Promotion: Building a Destination Marketing “Layer Cake”
- Line ‘Em Up At the Gate: Social Media Marketing for Festivals and Events
- Not Looking For a One-Night Stand: Building Better Blogger/Influencer and DMO Relationships
- Budget? What Budget? Shoestring Social Media Marketing for Main Street Organizations
- What Do They Find When They Google You? Online Reputation Management
- Not Dead Yet: Twitter for Tourism
- Integrating Social Media Into Your Overall Strategy and Marketing Goals
- Build a Stronger Team: How You, the DMO, Can Be a Better Partner to Your Tourism Partners