Lesson 4: Building Your Online Champions Network
Time to build up an army of people online who can be your champions. You already have people who love your destination. Now it’s a matter of helping them to do more.
In a world where half of all Facebook users say they have made vacation plans based on friends’ photos, your online champions matter!
- Where do you find your online champions? (blogger and influencer outreach)
- Building stronger online relationships
- Bringing online relationships offline
- Easy ways for your champions to help your destination marketing
- Videos: Learning to navigate the blogosphere, with PR expert Kami Huyse
- More videos with Kami: Strategies for finding and pitching bloggers
Don’t need it all?
Have only one or two knotty problems to figure out? Try out an individual lesson or two – help for your specific issues.
Each lesson includes not just a few paragraphs, but several pages of core content, often with video or audio included to help you get the important concepts. All the examples are straight from the tourism industry. None of this is generic. Each lesson includes interviews with experts in social media and tourism.
You’ll get a takeaway/checklist document at the end to keep you focused and moving forward.
You can ask questions in the comments section in each lesson module; we’re there giving you answers!
Plus, you will get an invitation to our private Facebook Group, Our Town Matters.
Access to the course materials and the Facebook Group never expires.
More about each of our lessons sold individually:
- Introduction Lesson – Get started with a solid understanding of platforms & strategy
- Lesson 1: How to Listen – Grow bigger listening ears, manage your online reputation
- Lesson 2: Building a Home Base – Much more than just your website, it’s your online hub
- Lesson 3: Intro to Outposts – Start reaching out into the online world, the spokes to your hub
- Lesson 4: Building Your Online Champions Network – Bloggers, influencers, & more
- Lesson 5: Promoting Special Events – Promote your festivals & events all over social media
- Lesson 6: New Ways To Do Tours – Move way beyond those old tour brochures
Want ALL of the lessons in the self-paced online course? Go here for our Full Course.
Want the self-paced online course plus individual coaching and consulting with us? Go here for our Full Course with Full Support.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.