You don’t have to be an expert to get started. These lessons and videos help you understand and escalate your tourism efforts, including your overall marketing communications strategy.
- What is this social media stuff, and who cares?
- Explaining blogs and Twitter
- Explaining Facebook, photo-sharing sites, and YouTube
- Video: How a city gets started in social media
- Video: How a communications director monitors Twitter
- Video: The benefits of Flickr photo-sharing
Don’t need it all?
Have only one or two knotty problems to figure out? Try out an individual lesson or two – help for your specific issues.
Each lesson includes not just a few paragraphs, but several modules of core content, often with video or audio included to help you get the important concepts. All the examples are straight from the tourism industry. None of this is generic. Each lesson includes interviews with experts in social media and tourism.
You’ll get a takeaway/checklist document at the end to keep you focused and moving forward.
You can ask questions in the comments section in each lesson module; we’re there giving you answers!
Plus, you will get an invitation to our private Facebook Group, Our Town Matters.
Access to the course materials and the Facebook Group never expires.
More about each of our lessons sold individually:
- Introduction Lesson – Get started with a solid understanding of platforms & strategy
- Lesson 1: How to Listen – Grow bigger listening ears, manage your online reputation
- Lesson 2: Building a Home Base – Much more than just your website, it’s your online hub
- Lesson 3: Intro to Outposts – Start reaching out into the online world, the spokes to your hub
- Lesson 4: Building Your Online Champions Network – Bloggers, influencers, & more
- Lesson 5: Promoting Special Events – Promote your festivals & events all over social media
- Lesson 6: New Ways To Do Tours – Move way beyond those old tour brochures
Want ALL of the lessons in the self-paced online course? Go here for our Full Course.
Want the self-paced online course plus individual coaching and consulting with us? Go here for our Full Course with Full Support.