How can our expert social media audit help you?
You are spending a lot of time and effort on your social media. Are your posts as effective as they can be?
We are launching a new product today – our expert social media audit.
You have looked at your Facebook Page or LinkedIn Page or Instagram account SO many times that it all starts to blur. As our friend Amber Naslund and others have said,
“It’s really hard to read the label of the jar we’re in.”
Now, add to that the many social media trends and changes that never seem to end, and it is easy to see how even the most experienced of us can miss gaps and holes and overlooked opportunities in our digital marketing.
Leslie and Sheila at Tourism Currents bring decades of destination marketing and social media expertise to our audits, plus years as travelers and travel journalists, so we can see you through both marketing eyes and visitor eyes.
Give yourself the peace of mind of knowing what you’re doing well, what could use some more work, and what you’d completely missed for whatever reason, but can jump on right away for instant improvement.
Want to pinpoint where you stand right now, and learn the path you need to take to get the sort of powerful online presence that brings more visitors to town?
That is what our audit does for you.
What’s In The Audit?
Here is what you get with our social media audit . . .
- A careful review of your current social media channels and how well they are supporting your marketing goals.
- A 60-minute consulting call with us to go over our initial impressions, ideas, and suggestions.
- To get you going immediately, a follow-up email within 24 hours of the call that details our top “Big Picture” feedback and one or two quick things to improve on each social platform.
- A more detailed full report will follow a few days after the email.
- Handouts, tip sheets, and links to refer to, as you make improvements.
The audit also includes our free email newsletter twice a month AND access to our private Facebook Group “Our Town Matters.”
The Social Media Audit package cost is US$850.00 – you can purchase it through our online store, or we’ll invoice you.
PS. Honestly, we truly enjoy rolling up our sleeves and working to give you a thorough overview of where you stand, and what you need to do to move to the next level. Dare we say that this is helpful AND fun for both of us? 😊
Not already getting these blog posts via email? Click here for the Tourism Currents newsletter sign-up page.