This is where tourism professionals learn social media marketing
Want to bring more visitors and guests to town, but not quite sure how to market effectively online?
Do your tourism or hospitality partners need some help learning about social media?
Need a trusted source of information about social communications tools and trends?
You can learn online or in person
We offer value-packed online courses that you work through at your convenience (access never expires) in addition to in-person workshops, consulting and coaching. This is training that respects your time, with enthusiastic professional educators who respect your work!
Get our free updates:
Since taking the course I feel much more confident in telling my clients that if they are going to ‘do tourism’ they must do social media …. In short, consider me a big fan of Tourism Currents!”
Carolyn Brackett, Heritage Tourism, National Trust for Historic Preservation
Tourism Currents is your guide for:
- Putting your town on the map through social media
- Education targeted for tourism and hospitality pros like you
- Learning online or in person; we keep the non prescription generic cialis materials up-to-date and fresh, and you’ll always have access to the online course lessons.
Do you know nothing (or almost nothing) about social media? Or, do your CVB/DMO members or partners need some help?
- Start with the Introduction Lesson or recommend it to purchase real name brand viagra your members and partners
- Build confidence with our complete social media for tourism online course
Have no time to add social media to everything you’re already doing?
Are you a PR professional with tourism clients, and you need to deliver more online coverage?
- The best time to have started figuring out online media was about 5 years ago. The second-best time is order levitra online canada today. Get in our time machine and catch up with Time Travel Training.
Struggling to keep up with ever-changing tools?
Tourism Currents will help you manage the pace of change.
- Build your confidence with the social media for tourism online course
- Focus on your core, with Lesson 2: Building a Home Base and Lesson 3: Intro to Outposts (New! We just added a module on LinkedIn for destination marketing to Lesson 3 to help you amp up your Sales and B2B efforts)
- Improve your workflow, with Finding Time for Social Media
Looking for bloggers or searching for online media coverage for your destination?
Tourism Currents shows you where the bloggers are and who is ready to where to buy viagra online be your online champion.
- We talk you through Finding your Online Champions, an on-demand webinar
- Go in depth with Lesson 4: Building Your Online Champions Network
- Lesson 6: New Ways To Do Tours includes fam tours for bloggers, plus a lot more
Want our personal support for consulting and coaching?
- You got it. Our personal consulting and coaching, that is. Consider us your social media personal trainers.
Proud Media Partner of