Here is where tourism professionals learn social media
We teach communities how to use digital destination marketing
to attract their perfect visitor
We offer value-packed online courses that you can work through at your convenience (access never expires) in addition to in-person workshops, consulting and coaching. This is training that respects your time, with enthusiastic professional educators who respect your work!
Since taking the course I feel much more confident in telling my clients that if they are going to ‘do tourism’ they must do social media …. In short, consider me a big fan of Tourism Currents!”
Carolyn Brackett, Heritage Tourism, National Trust for Historic Preservation
Tourism Currents is your guide for:
- Putting your town on the map through social media
- Education targeted for tourism and hospitality pros like you
- Learning online or in person; we keep the materials up-to-date and fresh, and you’ll always have access to the online course lessons.
Do you know nothing (or almost nothing) about social media? Or, do your CVB/DMO members or partners need some help?
- Start with the Introduction Lesson or recommend it to your members and partners
- Build confidence with our complete social media for tourism online course
Struggling to keep up with ever-changing tools?
Tourism Currents will help you manage the pace of change.
- Build your confidence with the social media for tourism online course, which like all purchases includes an invitation to our private Our Town Matters Facebook Group, where you can ask questions and keep learning.
- Focus on your core, with Lesson 2: Building a Home Base and Lesson 3: Intro to Outposts (New! We just added a module on LinkedIn for destination marketing to Lesson 3, to help you amp up your Sales and B2B efforts)
Looking for bloggers or searching for online media coverage for your destination?
Tourism Currents shows you where the bloggers are and who is ready to be your online champion.
- Go in depth with Lesson 4: Building Your Online Champions Network
- Lesson 6: New Ways To Do Tours includes fam tours for bloggers, plus a lot more
Want our personal support for consulting and coaching?
- You got it. Our personal consulting and coaching, that is. Consider us your social media personal trainers.